Office for Environmental Protection

Making a complaint

You can complain to us if you think that a public authority has broken environmental law. Our service is free for you to use.

What can I complain about

Check to see if we are the right people to help with your problem.

Can I complain?

Find out what’s involved

Our complaints process is open to everybody. Read more about what you need to do and what you can expect from us.

What’s involved?

Submitting a complaint

You can fill in our complaint form online or download a copy.

Submit a complaint

The Natural Capital Committee

The Natural Capital Committee (NCC) delivered independent advice to government on protecting and improving natural capital. In carrying out its scrutiny and advice functions, the OEP will build upon work undertaken by the NCC.

Learn more about NCCabout The Natural Capital Committee

Want to work with us?

Are you passionate about protecting and improving our environment? Would you like to help shape how the OEP works?

We are looking for individuals, from any background, who have the enthusiasm to help us grow and develop this exciting new organisation.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we would love for you to get in touch. 

Why work for the OEP